Preboot only but will rp with reboot blogs
Includes drug and violence tw, a mix of which muse is the criminal, if not both.
- “Your mother would be ashamed of you.”
- “C’mon, the cops are stupid, they’ll never catch us.”
- “The car’s a piece of junk anyway, they’re not gonna miss it.”
- “Carry on the way you’re going and you’re gonna end up in prison.”
- “I’m not that much of a scumbag, I don’t steal from old ladies.”
- “One last score, then we’re out of the game, what do you say?”
- “I’m only doing this because I need to pay my dealer.”
- “Prison? Occupational hazard.”
- “They pissed me off, I made sure they won’t be walking for a while, no biggie.”
- “So you’re a drug runner or a drug dealer?”
- “Prison ain’t too bad, you’ve got a bed and they feed you.”
- “I get all tingly when you break into cars like that.”
- “I do it for the thrill – and to fund my drug habit.”
- “Did you kill him/her?”
- “I never meant to hurt anyone!”
- “I needed the money, what else could I do.”
- “We grew up around criminals, of course we became them.”
- “What kind of example are you setting for your kids?”
- “I grew up, you probably should too.”
- “He had it coming.”
- “I just gave him his final warning.”
- “I’m calling the cops!”
- “I’m passionate about two things, bank robbery and you.”
- “I’m a street rat, but I’m good at it.”
- “Dealing in an alley, classy as ever.”
- “If you don’t have my money, you know I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.”
- “Bonny and Clyde made this look so much more glamorous.”
- “One day we’ll be rich and we won’t have to do this anymore.”
- “That’s not your wallet is it?”
- “So I got in a fight, they owed me money.”
You cannot be serious.
[ you know, the words
got a pistol for a mouth, my old mama gave me that
making my own road out of gravel and some wine
coming out of someone like her,
no matter how she sings them, just
arent in any way believable.. ]
I’m not looking. It’s not working.
[ she’ll just have to stick out her tongue then ]
While that may be true, you still should not want a nap.
What if I called it a snooze?
Smart aleck… your chronological age. An adult.
Hey, at least i’m not stamping my feet.